Eligibility for Admission in 10+2 and Degree Courses
1. For adminssion in 10+2 (Art, Commerce, Science) should be pass out with 10th (matric) from any State and Central board.2. For admission in Degree (Art, Commerce, Science and Others) should be pass out with 10+2 (intermediate) in any stream from any State and Central board.
1. Candidates are required to fill centralized preadmission form prior to the announcement
of cutoff list.
2. Candidates are required to check the cutoffs and additional eligibility criteria to the
desired course from the College Notice Board and College website.
3. All admissions will be based on the norms laid down by the respective departments and
will depend on the number of seats available.
4. All notifications regarding admissions will be displayed on the College Notice Board. No
individual intimation relating to admissions will be communicated.
5. Candidates who qualify for admission according to the criteria fixed for a given course
should report to the Teacher-in-charge of the concerned Department in the allotted room
on any of the designated dates between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- S.L.C./C. L.C./T.C. in original.
- Mark sheet along with Two photostat copies.
- Admit Card in original.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Migration Certificate from the Board/Council/University for the students outside the state or the university from where the candidate has migrated.
- Caste and Income Certificate in original and two attested copies of the same (for the students of SC., S.T. & O.B.C.)
- Four self addressed post cards.